Sunday, September 25, 2011

I didnt do it

Like I said, it wasnt me. I wasnt even with them. My family stopped at a yard sale on the way home and bought more stuff. I didnt do it.
Anyway, here's a couple more pics of my hoard.
This is a picture of the front of my property taken from my patio. You can see the garage and my "parking lot". It actually looks a little worse right now than in the picture because I had to move some things out of the garage to get to some lumber I had stored in the garage. The lumber came from a business I cleaned out when it moved. They had a lot of wood shelves in the backroom which I removed and put in the garage. Now they are going into my basement so I can store our canning jars on them rather than on the floor.
I can probably get another 3 maybe 4 shelves in here which should be plenty for what I am doing. I have enough materials to build another set of shelves someplace in the basement. I just will need time.
I should mention that I have not been able to get into this space for several years until yesterday when it looked like this.
I know its not much from what it was before I started cleaning out. Below is a pic of boxes and boxes full of books. These were purchased for resale and ended up in the basement. as you probably know, a basement is no place for books. Most of these books are now at the local recycling center. But I still have a tons.
Please do me a favor and click on some of my advertisers. We both appreciate your stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment