Friday, September 30, 2011

More pics from under it all. Basement.

Pictures of my basement before my transformation from hoarding junkie began.

I havent started on this half of the basement yet. Eventually plan to replace the metal shelves with wood ones like I have pictured and will picture in future posts. The purpose will be to organize items which I have for sale on half.com. http://shops.half.ebay.com/estatecleaner_W0QQmZbooks


Another picture of the as yet untouched half of the basement. Cant wait to get started.

This is the half of the basement that I have started working on, but the good part is behind me.
Another section of the untouched.
View from ebay central past. I used to work on ebay from here, but now I can function properly in this "office" so I use my laptop and my easy chair in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment